We can make your fleet Health and safety compliant and REDUCE your fuel and maintenance costs.
We are a Training Provider based in Preston Lancashire but we can offer our services to most of the UK.
Why does my company need Fleet Assessments and or Coaching services?…
Here are four main reasons why Fleet training and Risk Assessment is important to an organisation( information taken from FleetSafe Organisation )
- Managing a fleet safety policy is a legal requirement – The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 require every employer to carry out an assessment of the risks to the health and safety of their employees, or themselves, whilst they are at work, and to other people who may be affected by their work activities. This includes any driving activity on the road. The regulations require the risk assessment to be reviewed periodically to ensure that it remains valid. Employers should consider the risks to employees on the road in the same way as for those in a workplace. – Managing a fleet safety policy can also save your organisation money.
- For many people, the most dangerous thing they do while at work is drive on public highways.
- Road traffic accidents and the resultant consequences can have a serious impact on programme delivery and can be very expensive.
- The vehicle fleet is probably the most prominent symbol of an organisation, and driver behaviour and vehicle use/misuse will affect how an organisation is perceived and impact programme delivery and staff security.
We can Minimise your Risks and help you Save on Costs..
Through our assessments and coaching we can help you save money and comply with you legal obligations. This includes saving money on your Fuel costs by training your drivers to be more economical ( it usually also means you increase your average speed as well!),
We can help you save money by having Better maintenance procedures which also help keep your vehicles on the road when you need them and less time in the garage.
When you have training for your drivers their risks are decreased thus giving you Cheaper Insurance Bills as they will have less accidents (fault and non-fault)
We can help and guide you through the mind field that is Managing your “Grey Fleet” and provide you with procedure to help reduce your risks
All this can be achieved by using the following services that we can offer:
The services we offer in person / at your site / at your convenience:
- Company car risk assessment
- Driver Licence checks
- Driver Handbooks
- Eco-safe driving – reduce your fuel bills
- Defensive driving skills
- Maintenance / Procedure forms
- Group road risk presentations
- Fleet driver training
- Team building days
- Paper trail management
Your Health & Safety assessment for drivers can be tailored to your needs…
we will assess and only train the drivers who need training to save you money
call us today for a quick chat on 01772 393 003 Contact us
We can also offer a selection of On-Line solutions
- On line driver risk Assessment
- On -line driver training
CR Fleet – Your Professional fleet Partner…
Our training is carried out from our Sister company – CR Fleet. We don’t have any driving school signs on our cars so you wont feel like your a learner and we treat you like the professional drivers you are.
We only use Fleet Qualified driving instructors and they are amongst the highest qualified driving instructors in the UK.
Contact Chris Richards for more information
If you require any more information or a free consultation please don’t hesitate to contact me via
Driver assessment and Fleet driver training – PRICES
The cost of the training depends on what services you require
- If you know who you want training and what training you require then we can offer our courses at the standard daily rate.
However, if you have little or no idea what you require we can offer you an initial free consultation and then from that we can tailor a package to your needs.
- Our standard services are charged at approximately £250 per day ( usually a training ration of 2:1) or £150 per half day (at a ratio of 1:1).
- If you only require drivers to be risked assessed and not trained then we can offer driver risk assessments from £65 per driver ( we can usually risk asses four drivers in a day and we can have the reports completed, typed-up and emailed to you within 24 hours).
- Our On-Line services depend on what you require as their are many options at various costs (email or contact me for more information)
- Driving Licence Checks are priced at £10 per driver
- Our accident / vehicle maintenance forms and paper trails as well as our driver handbooks can be provided as part of a tailored package or at a cost per driver. POA